A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
You find yourself trapped in a tower
Who trapped you?
Where is this tower?
Did the dev just made all this up to pretend the game has some sort of story?
It's a mystery
Push and pull blocks to make stairways and bridges, so you may climb the tower
NOTE: This game is based on Catherine, developed by Atlus. This game is not affiliated with, endorsed by, sponsored by or specifically approved by Atlus, SEGA, or their partners.
- v1.0 - Mystery Tower is officially out!Dec 14, 2020
- v1.0-rc9 - Invert d-pad up/downDec 13, 2020
- v1.0-rc8 - Fix MainMenu and pulling from ledgeDec 13, 2020
- v1.0-rc7 - Remove some stages to make the game shorterDec 12, 2020
- v1.0-rc6 - Adjust axis rest position on input rebindDec 12, 2020
- v1.0-rc5 - Fix issues with the new inputJul 19, 2020
- v1.0-rc4 - Add dedicated drop from ledge buttonJul 19, 2020
- v1.0-rc3 - Fix Windows' launcherJun 30, 2020